Thursday, February 2, 2012

Choose Life

I pulled into a parking spot at Kroger and just as I was getting ready to exit my vehicle I hear yelling behind me. I looked into my rearview mirror and noticed a white Envoy with a 'Choose Life' license plate. I'm unsure if this is where the yelling is coming from but I wasn't taking a chance of getting myself into the middle of something, so I sat tight. Suddenly, a woman, in her early forties, steps out from the driver's side of the Envoy. I immediately realize that the yelling is indeed coming from this vehicle as it got much louder when she opened the door. I don't see her yelling, she's just looking into the car, assuming towards the passenger's seat, and waits for the yelling to cease.
It wasn't.
The yelling is constant but I can't make out any words, until I hear the one word no one wants to hear in public, especially if directed at you, "BITCH!"
I'm stunned as this woman closes the door to her Envoy, slightly grins, and walks away. Finally, the passenger door opens up and out comes a 10 year old boy.
I bet she wishes now she'd bought a different license plate.
Just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment